1/8th & 1/10th scale vehicles
1) Remove shock assembly from vehicle.
2) Completely disassemble the spring from the shock assembly.
3) Place the Shockwear next to the spring for measurement purposes
4) Trim the Shockwears with sharp scissors to allow enough material to fold inside the spring for attachment.
a. Depending on artwork you may want to trim from both the top and the bottom of the Shockwear.
i. Roughly trim ¼" from each edge or ½" from one side (depending on Shockwear design)
b.Thread the Shockwears on (like a nut on a bolt).
5) Re-assemble spring to shock assembly
6) Re-install shock assembly to the vehicle.
Release spring Spring Disassembled
Trim Shockwears to length (see 4 above) Thread shockwear on spring
Shockwears folded into spring for attachment Re-assemble spring and shock assembly